As an academic centre housed at Ashoka University — itself a stellar example of collective philanthropy — CSIP is uniquely positioned to bring social impact stakeholders together across diverse themes, ideologies, and perspectives.
Our initiatives provide nonpartisan and enabling spaces where participants can:
• Share information, ideas, and practices
• Learn from and with each other
• Explore synergies that catalyse collaboration and innovation
• Develop collective benchmarks, standards, and practices for sector governance
• Build sector voice and vision, amplifying influence on policy, regulation, and public discourse