‘Citius, Altius, Fortius’ (Faster, Higher, Stronger) the age old Olympics motto may be even truer for the nonprofit sector than for athletes as organizations learn to pivot faster, are required to aim for higher goals and become stronger to face the ever changing challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic
Resilience Strategies for Nonprofits in India (RSN), initiated last year by CSIP in collaboration with faculty from the Harvard Business School and Dasra, as a response to needs expressed by NGO leaders, is back as RSN 2.0 this year. The three day course designed for senior leadership in nonprofit organizations will build on the lived experience of sector leaders with specially designed modules on strategic fundraising, technological readiness and overall well being of leaders and teams.
The course is designed to meet the real-time needs and answer the questions organizations are grappling with in these challenging times. Through three sessions each of 3-hour duration, the course will provide participants an opportunity to evaluate their organization’s fundraising strategy, technological needs and an enabling environment to reflect on leadership needs.
The participants will be able to
- Interaction with world-class faculty from Harvard Business School and practitioners from India’s social impact space
- A diverse cohort of participants representing multiple viewpoints
- A rich learning experience with case-studies and resources accessible on CSIP learning platform, beyond the three day sessions
- Tools and frameworks to ease implementation post the event
- A lifelong connection with the participants and other CSIP alumni to enable cross-learning and partnership
Who Should Participate?
- Nonprofit organizations in India looking to adapt and thrive in the challenging new landscape
- Organizations with an operating annual budget upwards of INR 50 L
- CEOs/ Founders/ Senior Leadership
Note: The content will be delivered only in English on all three days. We will not be able to support translations this time.
How to Apply
Application is live now!
Applications are open from Aug 5, 2021. Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be reached out on a rolling-basis.
This year’s cohort will comprise 90 – 100 nonprofit leaders. Using an internal shortlisting criteria, CSIP will prioritise diversity in order to facilitate deeper connection and learning.
The last date to submit applications is Aug 25, 2021, subject to availability of seats.
Considering the ‘rolling’ nature of the process, we encourage you to apply sooner than later. Needs-based scholarships are available for qualified candidates. For any technical query or concerns, please contact email@example.com